- Elisabeth Whitsitt and Stephanie Mullen "Quantum, annulment and the requirement to give reasons: analysis and reform" Arbitration International 2015, 0, 1-22.
- Elizabeth Whitsitt "A Comment on the Public Morals Exception in International Trade and the EC- Seal Products Case: Moral Imperialism and Other Concerns" 3(4) Cambridge Journal of International & Comparative Law 1376.
- Elizabeth Whitsitt, "The Role of Canadian Courts in the Legitimization of NAFTA Chapter Eleven Tribunal Decisions" (2014) 65 UNB Law Journal 126-156.
- Elizabeth Whitsitt, "A Modest Victory at the WTO for Ontario’s FIT Program" (2014) 20(1) UC Davis Journal of International Law & Policy.
- Elizabeth Whitsitt and co-author Nigel Bankes, "The Evolution of International Investment Law and Its Application to the Energy Sector," Alberta Law Review, Volume 51, No. 2 (December 2013).
- "International Trade and Investment Law and Carbon Management Technologies" (2013), 53 Natural Resources Journal 285-324. Co-authored with Nigel Bankes, Anatole Boute, Steve Charnovitz, Shi-Ling Hsu, Sarah Mccalla and Nicholas Rivers, online: SSRN: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2171054
- Elizabeth Whitsitt, “Application of MFN Clauses to the Dispute Settlement Provisions of BITs: An Updated Assessment of the Jurisprudence since Wintershall” (2011) 2(1) Journal of Arbitration and Mediation 21-50.
- Elizabeth Whitsitt, “The Application of Most Favoured Nation Clauses to the Dispute Settlement Provisions of Bilateral Investment Treaties: An Assessment of the Jurisprudence” (2009) 27(4) J.E.N.R.L. 527-557.
- "Aquaculture and trade: trade law and trade-related multilateral environmental agreements" in Nigel Bankes, Irene Dah, and David VanderZwaag (eds), Aquaculture Law and Policy: Global, Regional and National Perspectives (Edward Elgar, 2016) 33-62 (with Professor Nigel Bankes),
- “Arctic Marine Mammals in international environmental law and trade law” in Leif Christian Jensen and Geir Hønneland (eds), Handbook of the Politics of the Arctic, (Edward Elgar, 2015) 185 – 206 (with Professor Nigel Bankes).
- Elizabeth Whitsitt & Todd Weiler, "Sovereign Wealth Funds and Bilateral Investment Treaties' New Models: Issues, New Trends and State Practice" in Fabio Bassan ed, Research Handbook on Sovereign Wealth Funds and International Investment Law (Edward Elgar, 2015)
- Jennifer Koshan & Elizabeth Whitsitt, "The Province of Persons: The Alberta Supreme Court and Women's Equality" in The Alberta Supreme Court at 100 edited by Jonathan Swainger (Edmonton: The University of Alberta Press, 2007).
- "Animal welfare trumping indigenous communities," The Lawyers Weekly, July 18, 2014, p. 15.
- "Die Geister die Ich Rief: Uncommon Remedies in International Dispute Resolution", Proceedings of the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Society of International Law (2013) at 33-46, co-authored with Frederick Sourgens, Isabel Ferna ́ndez de la Cuesta, Jennifer Gorskie, Carmen Martínez Lo ́pez, James Upcher, Elizabeth Whitsitt, and Jarrod Wong
- "Finding Refuge in the Exceptional: Using Public Morals as a Basis for Managing Natural Resources in the Arctic," 2014 annual conference of the Center for Oceans Law and Policy, Bergen, Norway, June 26-27, 2014.
- “The Role of Canadian Courts in the Legitimization of NAFTA Chapter Eleven Tribunal Decisions” 2013 Annual Conference of the Canadian Council on International Law (CCIL), Ottawa, ONT (November 11-14, 2013)
- “The Evolution of International Investment Law and Its Application to the Energy Sector” Canadian Energy Law Foundation Jasper Research Seminar, Jasper, AB (June 19-22, 2013)
- "Uncommon Remedies in International Dispute Resolution" at International Law in a Multipolar World, the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Society of International Law (ASIL), Washington, DC, April 4, 2013
Newsletters (Selected works only)