- Regulating Transnational Corporations in Domestic and International Regimes: An African Case Study (Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 2009) [405 pages].
Articles in Books & Journals
- "Managing Resource Revenues: Sovereign Wealth Funds in Developing Countries" (2015) 15 Asper Review of International Business and Trade Law 217-264.
- "The Shareholder Proposals Mechanism under the Manitoba Corporations Act: A Proposal for Reform" (2013) 36(2) Manitoba Law Journal 1-40.
- "The Protection of Famous and Well-Known Trade-marks in Canada: Have We Done Enough?" (2013) 13 Asper Review of International Business and Trade Law 27-76.
- "The OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises as Mechanisms for Sustainable Development of Natural Resources: Real Solutions or Window Dressing?" (2013) 17(2) Lewis & Clark Law Review 545-590.
- "Shareholder Proposals and the Passivity of Shareholders in Canada: Electronic Forums to the Rescue?" (2012) 37(2) Queen's Law Journal 623-662.
- "Post-Colonial States and the Quest for Africa's Development: An Assessment of the New Partnership for Africa's Development" (2012) 5(6) International Journal of Arts and Sciences 619-639.
- "Fiscal Regimes for Natural Resource Extraction: Implications for Africa's Development", in Francis Botchway ed., Natural Resource Investment and Africa's Development (Cheltenham, U.K.: Edward Elgar Publishing, 2011) 200-246.
- "International Patent Regime, HIV/AIDS Pandemic, and Access to Essential Medicines in Developing Countries", in David A. Frankel ed., International Law, Conventions and Justice (Athens, Greece: Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER), 2011) 239-254.
- "Stabilization Clauses in Natural Resource Extraction Contracts: Legal, Economic and Social Implications for Developing Countries" (2010) 10 Asper Review of International Business and Trade Law 1-33.
- "World Bank and Sustainable Development of Natural Resources in Developing Countries" (2009) 27(2) Journal of Energy and Natural Resources Law 193-227.
- "The United Nation's Global Compact and Accountability of Transnational Corporations: Separating Myth from Realities" (2007) 19 Florida Journal of International Law 1-38.
- "Transnational Corporations, Civil Society Organizations and Social Accountability in Nigeria's Oil and Gas Industry" (2007) 15 African Journal of International and Comparative Law 107-129 [published by Edinburgh University Press].
- "Punitive Damages and the Requirement for an Independent Actionable Wrong: Whiten V. Pilot Insurance Co" (2002) Advocate Quarterly 496-510 (with Shannon K. O'Byrne).
- "International Protection of Human Rights" (1988) The Advocate, Journal of the Law Students' Society, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria (Page number: unavailable).
- "Corporate Governance in Developing Countries", [Review of the book Globalization and Corporate Governance in Developing Countries: A Micro Analysis of Global Corporate Interconnection Between Developing African Countries and Developed Countries] (2004) 20(1) Banking & Finance Law Review 185-189.