Registration / Timetables
Important Dates for Students, 2012/2013
Fall Term begins: Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Winter Term begins: Wednesday, January 2, 2013
1st Year - Dispute Resolution I begins Wednesday, January 2, 2013
2nd Year - Dispute Resolution II begins Wednesday, January 2, 2013
3rd Year - Dispute Resolution lll begins Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Download other Important Dates for Students.
First Year JD Students
Note: You will receive an e-mail from the Faculty of Law Admissions Office, instructing you how to register in your courses by using your Student Center on My U of C.
Upper-Year JD Students and All Graduate Students
- Course/ Timetable/Registration Information, 2012/13
This important document includes information about required courses and elements; enrollment caps on courses; pre-requisites and co-requisites; how to register; optional courses offered this year; and more.
- Course Timetable, Fall 2012
- Exam Timetable Fall 2012
- Assignment Schedule, Fall 2012
- Course Timetable, Winter 2013(revised)
- Exam Timetable Winter 2013(revised)
- Assignment Schedule, Winter 2013
- Mining Law (LAW 693.04)
- Directed Research Proposals
- Provincial Court Clerkships
- Student Legal Assistance: Clinical Theory/Practice
- Natural Resources, Energy & Environmental Law Clinical
- Upper Year Writing Requirement
- International Requirement
- Course Descriptions
- New Course Descriptions 2012/13
- Courses Listed By Number
- Optional Courses by Area of Concentration
- CPLED Program Information (Canadian Centre for Professional Legal Education)
- Current students and those entering law school may apply for scholarships, awards, bursaries and differential fee bursaries on-line (see instructions). By completing one Faculty of Law Awards Application Form (on-line), you are automatically considered for all available scholarships, awards and bursaries. The application deadline is May 1.