Welcome University of Calgary Faculty of Law Students
Here you will find everything U of C JD students need to know in order to get involved in the law school community and meet all the requirements for graduation.
- Registration information, including important dates, timetables, exam schedules, and more
- Courses, including course descriptions, areas of concentration, upper year writing requirement, international requirement, non-law courses, and more
- Course materials, with links to Blackboard
- Tutorials, including the rule against perpetuities
- Mooting and debating, for fun and for credit
- Study aboard (aka international student exchanges)
- Grading policies (the B median) and ranking policies (the Dean's List)
- The Regulations of the Faculty of Law, including course registration, grading, promotion, graduation, assignments, examinations, deferrals, appeals, petitions, academic misconduct, make-up classes, and more
- Student organizations -- Get involved!
- International Energy Lawyers Program (the Joint JD program with Houston)
- Graduation and convocation
- Law links, a listing of useful law-related links
- Career & Professional Development Office